Why Cherie Hearts International Preschool Franchise?
Unlike other franchise systems in Singapore, Cherie Hearts goes the extra mile to guide our franchisees in their venture. We will personally assist them from the start till profits are generated.
Cherie Hearts was awarded the inaugural Singapore Promising Franchisor Award 2005 and was the finalist of Franchisor of the Year 2006 by the Franchising & Licensing Association (FLA) of Singapore.
- Good franchise strategy & concept.
- Good resource support.
- Good systems like communications, quality control, research & development,financial, legal & information technology in placed.
- Good sign up process.search & development, financial, legal & information technology in placed.
- Unlimited power and customization possibilities
- Marketing plans (Place, Promotion, Price, Product & People).
- Customer Management system (CMS).
- Well-defined Franchise Agreement.
- Good track franchise records.
- Conflict resolving techniques.
- Financial management assistance.
Dr. Gurchran J Singh, President/co-founder, receiving the Singapore Promising Franchisor 2005 award from Dr Balaji Sadasivan, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Information, Communications and The Arts and giving the acceptance speech at the FLAs Gala Dinner 2005.
With the support from our resources and consultancy/training SBU, franchisees receive constant training to enhance the skills and standards of the business and staff.
Franchisees are able to pool resources with us and among each other to come up with joint marketing, promotion programmes and open house programmes at a lower cost.
Franchisees share the goodwill with us in the journey towards achieving national quality standards. People Developer Standard and ‘Cool’ Preschool are just some of them.
We provide consultancy to franchisees in the submissions of license application to relevant authorities and the engagement of qualified person to ensure the attainment of license.
FranchiseWe will guide franchisees on the know-how of organizing various parents’ involvement and community related activities to build a stronger image.
We provide facilitation and training to franchisees in areas leading to the success of the centre. Such training includes customer service, parents’ involvement, curriculum, etc.
We help franchisees assess the location and will advice on the design and layout of the center. This is to ensure that there is a stimulating and conducive environment and to maximize the capacity of the centre. Such design includes various learning corners, themes as well as the Animal, Plants and Water Kingdom.
We provide franchisees with a comprehensive procedures manual and curriculum manual that provides detailed procedures in the day-to-day operations of a centre. This will facilitate the efficient and effective management of the business. We will also provide franchisees with the People Developer (SPRING Singapore) Manual for their journey towards people excellence.
Franchisees will be linked to us via email system, circulars and newsletters. This ensures constant communication, a leading factor in the success of business. Franchisees will receive an excellent set of curriculum from us, without having to spend resources and efforts in developing a set of new curriculum. This curriculum is specially developed by our Child Psychologist and team of experienced and trained early childhood educators.
Regular audits will be conducted to ensure a consistent and commendable standard of operation in all centers.
- To build strategic partnerships locally and in the region with professionals for continuous growth in core and secondary businesses.
- To operate with well defined quality systems that are ready for audits at anytime.
- To create a professional local workforce and frontliners with not only world-class qualification, but also with the right passion and attitude.
- To develop, sustain and continuously improve an innovative curriculum that is cutting edge and above the industry’s best practices.
- To constantly revamp existing programs and introduce new programmes that in-line with MCYS’s guidelines.
In 2003, we developed our unique PE Business Model that we replicate in all our Centres. The objective is to bring consistency and quality across our Centres. This model also acts as a foundation for our franchise & overseas operations.
Our PE Model comprises Programme Excellence, People Excellence, Parents as Partners & Environment Excellence.